AD | Collaborative post
Some of the most diverse and awe-inspiring landscapes, cultural experiences and soulful cities are found in Canada and the United States of America. A road trip to such places would be great, but an unforgettable adventure would be to plan it for the whole family in grand style (luxury). This is the article to guide you through that journey you’ve always fantasized about. A journey filled with enthralling attractions, luxury accommodations and gourmet dining to leave you with treasured unforgettable memories.
Day 1-3: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
A flight to Vancouver is a step in the right direction to begin your luxury road trip. The city of Vancouver is renowned for its sophisticated charm and natural elegance. The first few days of family holidays to Canada should be spent exploring this breathtaking city
Accommodation: In the heart of downtown Vancouver, the luxurious Fairmont Pacific Rim with jaw-dropping waterfront views is the best hotel to get checked into – home away from home.
· Stanley Park: After getting settled, a bike ride or a walk through Stanley Park is exactly what you need. Stanley Park is a luxuriant oasis with tranquil landscapes and picturesque views.
· Granville Island: The next stop is Granville Island’s public market. A must-visit are the galleries and the artisan shops. Indulge in the gourmet treats!
· Grouse Mountain: For bird’s-eye views of the wonderful city, take a gondola ride to the top of Grouse Mountain. The view is all-encompassing.
Day 4-6: Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
For outdoor activities and captivating mountain scenery, visit Whistler – a world-class resort. Just take a ride along the beautiful sea-to-sky highway to get there. You can’t miss your way.
Accommodation: Book a suite at the extravagant Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler. A spa is available in-house for when you need to unwind after a day of adventure.
· Whistler Blackcomb: Experience unsurpassed mountain biking and hiking in the summer or snowboarding and skiing in the winter. No season is left out.
· Scandinavia Spa Whistler: Surrounded by the peaceful forest, the outdoor Nordic baths are available for your relaxation.
· Whistler Village: Take a stroll through the delightful Whistler Village. Various options of upscale dining, boutique shops and art galleries are available for your perusal.
Day 7-10: Seattle, Washington, USA
Cross the border into America. Seattle, Washington is the next stop in our luxury road trip. Seattle is a city popular for its captivating waterfront, music scene and culinary delight – a must-visit on your USA family holiday!
Accommodation: Book a suite at The Edgewater, a hotel with spectacular views of the Olympic Mountains and Puget Sound.
· Space Needle: Start by visiting the Puget Sound and the iconic Space Needle for all-encompassing views of the city.
· Pike Place Market: Explore, get your unique souvenirs and sample fresh seafood at this famous market.
· Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP): For music, pop culture and science fiction, do well to visit this interactive museum. You will be glad you did.
Day 11-14: San Francisco, California, USA
Up next is San Francisco. Drive down the beautiful Pacific Coast Highway to get to the city of vibrancy and rich culture.
Accommodation: A stunning view of the bay and the city makes the famous hotel Fairmont San Francisco the best to check into.
· Golden Gate Bridge: You certainly haven’t completed your visit to stunning San Francisco if you didn’t take a trip to the Golden Gate Bridge.
· Alcatraz Island: The former prison turn archaeological site – Alcatraz Island is wonderful for exploration. Just take a ferry down there!
· Napa Valley: You love wine? Or ever wonder how it’s made? Treat yourself to a day in Napa Valley. Explore its vineyards and indulge in wine tasting.
From the natural elegance of Vancouver and Whistler to the energetic cities of Seattle and San Francisco, your quest for cultural immersion, relaxation and adventure has been satisfied with this luxury road trip through Canada and America with your family. Fond memories that will last a lifetime make this journey a must-have. So pack your luggage and hit the road. Have Fun!
Day 15-17 Los Angeles, California, USA
Continue your opulent road trip along the Pacific Coast Highway and you will arrive at Los Angeles – The city of Angels.
Accommodation: In the heart of Beverly Hills, check into the grand Beverly Wilshire. It is a four-season hotel that is popular for its palm-lined streets and upscale shopping.
· Hollywood: To kick-start your tour of Las Vegas, take a visit to the Chinese Theatre to see the handprints of your favourite stars. Also, stroll down the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
· Getty Center: The Getty Center is home to a collection of captivating architecture and European paintings. Go there and get immersed in art and culture.
· Santa Monica Pier: To feel free and so alive, spend a day at Santa Monica Beach. Explore the pier. Experience the ocean front dining and the amusement park.
Day 18-20: San Diego, California, USA
Further south is the coastline city of San Diego. The culinary scene, beautiful beaches and a top-notch zoo make this city appealing and next on the list.
Accommodation: Book a suite at the lavish Hotel Del Coronado. Its beachfront resort offers jaw-dropping ocean views.
· Balboa Park: Visit Balboa Park – home to various museums, gardens and the San Diego Zoo.
· La Jolla: For a chance to spot sea lions, and seals and witness captivating views of the Pacific Ocean, explore La Jolla Cove.
· Gaslamp Quarter: Downtown San Diego houses the Gaslamp Quarter. Go there to experience the dining scene and the vibrant nightlife.
Day 21-24: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Your luxury road trip takes an electrifying turn as you head to the dazzling city of Las Vegas, Nevada – The city that never sleeps.
Accommodation: Book a spacious suite with Italian-inspired deco at The Venetian Resort.
· The Las Vegas Strip: For first-class shows, casino resorts and fine dining, explore the Las Vegas Strip.
· Red Rock Canyon: For hiking and picturesque drives, venture into the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
· Hoover Dam: On the Colorado River sits an engineering marvel – The Hoover Dam. Go on a day trip there.
Day 25-28: Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona, USA
The world’s most jaw-dropping natural wonder must be visited. To end your exciting road trip, go see the Grand Canyon.
Accommodation: Located at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon is El Tovar Hotel. Check into this hotel for breathtaking views of the canyon.
· Grand Canyon South Rim: The South Rim of the Grand Canyon shows the beauty and magnitude of the natural wonder. Explore!
· Hiking: For a distinctive outlook of the Grand Canyon landscapes, take a mule ride or a guided hike into the Canyon.
· Sunset at Desert View: For spectacular vistas, witness the sunset at Desert View.
This opulent road trip through Canada and America has taken you on an adventure filled with diverse terrain, high-spirited cities, and memorable encounters. This trip has offered a taste of the wonder these two incredible countries have to offer, from the luxuriant allure of Vancouver to the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas and the natural wonder of the Grand Canyon, after this eye-opening experience, cherished memories of family adventures and luxurious moments will be talked about for generations to come. Next time a family trip comes up, be sure to take a trip across Canada and the United States of America—you won’t be disappointed.