This summer, BIC and Mumset have teamed up to create a fantastic competition for children aged 5-11. The competition aims to celebrate how awesome and creative children can be by inviting them to submit their most imaginative artwork to be in with the chance to win a £50 BIC® bundle and get their artwork featured on a billboard in their hometown!
I personally think it’s really important to help children being out their creativity and what better way to do it than with drawing and colouring. I also think it would be fantastic to see your child’s, or your own, work on a massive billboard that hundreds of people will see. What an amazing opportunity this is.
Entrants can sign up HERE and upload their entries!
– This competition is open to all UK children who will be aged between 5 and 11 years old on 6th August 2017.
– 10 winners will be chosen by BIC® judges (judges will take the entrant’s age, creativity, use of colour and drawing/colouring ability into consideration) and they will all win a £50 BIC® bundle AND a 48-sheet billboard of their winning artwork in their hometown (or nearest town with billboard spaces).
– One entry will also be chosen at random to win a £300 Tesco voucher.
– There can only be one entry per child but can be multiple entries per Mumsnetter if you have more than one child aged 5-11yrs.
– Competition is open from 17th July – 6th August
In order to help some of my readers get creative, BIC are kindly letting us give away a couple of BIC KIDS bundles as prizes. This is what you could win: