Last year I feel like we went away an awful lot, probably too much. Due to Erin’s traumatic birth we really didn’t do anything much at all in 2016 and I really wanted to make up for that last year. While going away is lovely and I do love going, I would also really like to do some more things a bit closer to home. We live in beautiful Norfolk and there is so much to do here. There will still be a few holidays thrown in to the mix as well… for good measure of course. I thought I would go with a short list this year to make it a bit more achievable. So, here are our 18 things to do in 2018.
- Go on a caravan holiday to Haven (Booked for June)
- Visit BeWilderWood, Wroxham
- Visit Blickling Hall
- Hire a boat in Hoveton/ Wroxham for the day and take a trip on the Norfolk Broads
- Go camping, even if it’s just for 1 night
- Book a holiday to Disneyland Paris for 2019
- Go out with John for at least 1 child free meal
- Go on another Centre Parcs holiday (Booked for October)
- Visit the Plantation Gardens, Norwich
- Go to the beach as much as possible in summer
- Go swimming as a family more
- Have a picnic in the park
- Play in the arcades
- Visit the Wizard Maze, Metton
- Visit Felbrigg Hall
- Visit Wroxham Miniature Worlds
- Send handmade pictures/ cards to family from Erin
- Go out for lunch as a family once a month
Most of these are easily achievable but some places are a bit trickier for us to get to because we don’t drive. I’m really looking forward to seeing how many of these we can get done this year. I hope I can say everything by the end of the year.
Do you make a bucket list for you and your family every year? If you do, I’d love to know what is on it. Let me know in the comments.
2 thoughts on “18 Things To Do In 2018!”
It sounds like you have some fantastic plans. Good luck at achieving everything! x
Thanks so much!